Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Donations

Hi readers,

Ok, so I can no longer live in my home due to 'vandals.' So... I found a rental until I can get the mess in my own house sorted out. I was really lucky today, when I stopped in one of those rent to own places, and found a couch and loveseat for only $58.00 a month for 12 months. Not too bad.

Now, what to do about a bed?

I perish the thought at what these 'criminals' may have done to, or on, my bed.

So, a chat buddy said they would put up $5.00 to help out with my new digs!

So here's the deal.... I'm making a 'donations' button below.

In return for your donation, you can have any or all of my books, 100% free. I don't care if the donation is $1.00 or $100.00 if there's something I have written, or have rights to, that you want... it's yours.










Here's a list of some of the topics I have expertise in:

Single Moms Survival Guide
Overcoming Postpartum Depression
Making money online with blogs
Making money online with videos
Making money online as a ghost writer
Legit Work At Home Jobs


HERE'S THE DONATE BUTTON










No comments:

Post a Comment