Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Their father starts the blackmail again

Well, here we go. I was a bit short on the bills this month, so I called their father's mother to ask her if she can get hold of him to tell him I need money. At first she said she talked to him a couple of days ago, but within two minutes, she magically had him online on Yahoo msgr and told me that he said if I give her my kids birth certificates and social security numbers that she can give me $500.00 of his money.

No one wants me to give her their birth certificates and social security numbers, everyone thinks that they want to use them against me somehow. I don't know what to do.

Where's the mediator for this? I have no communication with their father, I have to talk to him about our kids through his drunken troll of a mother, who supported his decision to treat the mother of his child like his personal atm machine until the cash register ran out of money, and then told him to just 'leave it on the side of the road.' Like it, and his child and unborn child were nothing.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm supposed to do in this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment