Friday, July 31, 2009

***Update*** On The Deadbeat Dad, Another one for the Deadbeat Dad's List

So our older boy is pretty sick and here's another one for the Deadbeat Dad's list. A friend of mine told the sperm donor that the boy is sick and because of my crappy Medicaid medical coverage, he's not getting very good care from the doctors. Suddenly, the message from the sperm donor's mother- He wants to talk to me about medical coverage for the boys and a few other things that I will be pleased about.

Doubtful. The level of distrust is so deep here, that when she asked for my email address, I refused because I don't so much as want him having my IP address. He's not to be trusted at all.

This all came down yesterday on July 30, 2009. I told her to have him instant message me, but so far, he hasn't.

Fancy that, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment