Sunday, May 31, 2009



My ex pointed a loaded gun at my face, slapped me across the face, dragged me across a room by my hair, and tried to run me over with a car (running over both my feet) while I was pregnant. As is the case with many women in abusive relationships, I chose to believe his apologies and promises that it would never happen again, up until he tried to run me over with the car. When I did finally get up the nerve to make a police report, they refused to arrest him based on the three weeks it took me to finally make the report.

The military has done nothing to assist me in holding this man responsible for abandoning his children, and now, my biggest fear is that because he has been permitted to get away with so much, that I could be the next victim of a crime like the one in this video.


Watch this at Tampa Bay Online

No comments:

Post a Comment