Sunday, May 2, 2010

Look What The Deadbeat Dad Stalker Has To Say

Sharon, Rich's ex, and also fighting for YEARS of back child support and a victim of Rich and Kelly's 'game', has been eamailing Rich asking about child support. He's refused to answerk, but instead, writes things like you're about to see. He's the one in BOLD.

Sharon has repeatedly e-mailed Rich asking him when he plans on paying his child support. He refuses to respond in writing, just keeps trying to get her to 'call' him on the phone. She knows that it will be the same redirect on the phone, accusations and misdirection, and still no ANSWERS as is his standard MO, and so she won't bother. Every email she sends to him he replies with accusations about her and 'her friend' (me), accuses us of all sorts of things from having bad marriages, to using drugs, to being 'nuts.' But the thing is, WE are not the ones refusing to answer questions and playing 'games' to avoid the questions.

He claims he won't answer her question in an email because she will 'pervert' the answers with 'cut and paste.' I've sent her the screen shots of the yahoo status messages that he puts out to threaten to call cops on me, call me names, and so on, and guess what... THEY'RE SHOTS OF THE ACTUAL SCREEN! They can't be "cut and paste."

This is his last email to her. It's WHOLE. I just 'interrupted' to answer each sentence individually.

So, these are MY retorts to what this asshole has to say, and the question still remains:

RICH: WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT?

Now, on to his e-mail. His psychotic redirect is in BOLD, my responses aren't.

Ok, THIS is 'cut and paste,' Asshole.

Rich: I never metioned Steven's conditions. I commented on your new friend who refuses treatment, as a result lives in her own world with friends like you.

1.)The treatment for the depression I suffered from, was to get the abusive people who were causing the depression out of my life.The 'treatment' along with meds for 'situational depression' (the situation being you and your loser brother, combined with PPD) was prescribed by a THERAPIST AND A DR in July 2007.
2.)Most people who are in a state of depression aren't able to accept it, since that seems like it will make matters worse. No one 'refuses' it. But it can be hard to accept. Especially when 'family' is the cause of it, and you have no way to get rid of them.
3.)Cymbalta, too harsh. Prozac, got pregnant. Lexapro,after Daniel was born, on for about 4 months. Dr took me off. Without scumbags around, ripping me off and talking shit about me behind my back while using me for a place to stay, the depression lifted. Imagine that. You sorry ass piece of SHIT.


Rich: I dont have to take up anything with her, shes nuts. Shes your friend you deal with her and her lies. Shes your problem and my brothers.

Then why do YOU seem to think you're 'in charge' of child support, and why are you the one sending the harassing and threatening status messages, calling her disgusting names. If you truly believed she was mentally ill, you would have 'sympathy' for someone in so much turmoil. The fact that you use it to hurt her, shows that you're a SICK FUCK.



Rich: I can tell you I live and work without a worry of you or a nut job like her.The both of you have poor relationships with everyone because you spend more time on the internet than living your own life.

oh, I've got a couple hundred screen shots that say otherswise. You send your status messages to us all day long, all night long.


Rich: I work at my life , thats whyI have a real marraige not someone who sleeps in another room or in your friends case married by a Notary


You got married in LAS VEGAS! How tacky. At least my wedding was COOL, and something no one else has ever done. I sleep in the same room and bed with my husband. You slept in separate COUNTRIES for over a year. And we both sleep in the same room and bed, with our husbands.


Rich: My wife and I work hard for what we have and we have what we want. We dont blame others for our lives, we dont come home from work and lock ourself in our room and smoke pot like others.

You live off others, paying no rent, letting them foot the bills, buy your cigarettes, put gas in their car that they let you drive to a job where you collect a paycheck and then spend on pills. And I know I don't smoke pot. Sharon? Do you smoke pot? No, you couldn't. You wouldn't have insomnia if you did.


Rich: We work at our life without dwelling on others and spending our life on the internet wasting time on others instead of ourselves.

Again... couple hundred screen shots that say otherwise


Rich: My life is not cut and paste. I can form independant thought without the use of a mouse.

Really? Let's see your so-called site/blog. You can't 'cut and paste' SCREEN SHOTS you NIMROD.

Rich: I dont have to use quotes from others or the movies, right or wrong i can think all by myself.


Then why are the questions you're asked in regard to child support the same mantra that all other deadbeat dad sperm donors like you spout off at the mouth about?


Rich: I dont hide behind a blog or a website, maybe i shoul like you and you friend.

No, You hide behind fake names (Gary Demko) on Yahoo, you psychotic stalker.



Rich:I may not hide behind a web site but Kelly and I have one, unlike you and Vanessa MINE WORKS for something other than bad advice or attempting to bash someone.

Oh yeah, Catch The Gator. What a piece of shit that site was. Which last I checked, doesn't work. And that other piece of shit, the “Traffic A La Carte WSO”.... EPIC FAIL.


While you and Vanessa spend time writing junk about others I spend my time working hard For Rachel and Kelly and they benifit and appreciiate it.

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS! NOT ONE MENTION OF WORKING FOR THE TWO KIDS HE LEFT IN CALIFORNIA AND HAS REFUSED TO EVEN PAY CHILD SUPPORT FOR! HE WORKS FOR HIS SECOND WIFE AND KID, WITH NO REGARD FOR THE FACT THAT HE IS SUPPOSED TO WORK FOR ALL HIS KIDS.

What a pathetic excuse for a man, father, and human being.

1 comment:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete