Saturday, April 4, 2009

I got behind on this blog, but I'm back with some great stuff


Ok... so, since this blog is about Financial Help For Single Moms, I guess the best first thing I can offer you is some information about how you can make some extra cash on the Internet. Now, when I first started out trying to make money online, I was completely taken in by the hundreds upon hundreds of ways that there are to actually make money online. From online jobs, to virtual assistants, to having your own Internet business. And even each of those had different options. It was quite confusing for a while. But in the end, I decided that an online business was the right way to go for me. It gave me the most control over my time and my income and was actually in fact, even easier than a job. So, in my search for great offers for my blog readers, I have come across 47 training videos for Internet Marketing newbies.

New to Internet Marketing? Let this set of 47 videos show you the basics, from how to choose a domain name that search engines will love and more!








And as promised.. the cost is a donation. Whatever you can afford.. just make your donation and in the Paypal instructions, write the message "47 Newbie Videos" and I will personally email to the email address that your paypal donation comes from.






No comments:

Post a Comment